Saturday, February 7, 2009

Some FYIs

Well, I get another week for holiday! Week 7 is desinated winter holiday here in Denmark. My family and I are taking to Berlin, Germany for the week. Obviously I haven't left yet, but this is just an FYI so you all can get prepared for some serious posting on my venture into the capital of Germany.

I most likely will not have internet so I'll do my best to order my pictures and write boring ol' Word documents so I can get my trip up to you quickly upon my return.

Also, here is a basic outline of my coming adventures in the dwindling months I have left.
  • Week7 - Berlin
  • Week12 - Rebbecca's visit
  • Week 14 - possible trip to Czech Republic (this is way up in the air)
  • Week 15 - holiday in England
  • Week 22 - holiday (Jyllandstur even though I'm not going)
  • Week 22 - Jelling Music Festival (3 days)

1 comment:

Francine St. Laurent said...

hey!! sounds like fun! I've been to the Czech Republic and Prague and it's amazing! I hope you get to go! And you're not going on Jyllands tur?