Monday, April 6, 2009

AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Okay, we've run into so seriuos problems. If you couldn't tell I haven't updated in ages and there is a totall legit reason behind that. For some reason my computer has decided that it doesn't want to accept the cookies that it takes to log onto Google. Blogger along with Picasa (where I put my pictures) are both run through Google, so I haven't been able to log onto them.

What this means is that I won't be updating anything for at least another week or two in order to try to fix the problem or something of that nature. I've been pulling my hair out over this one because it's driving me up every other wall in my house!

On a different note, my trip to Prague was beyond fantastic. It is such a great city and I missed my president by two days!!!! Unfortunately I was sicker than a dog the entire trip. I'm off to England today, actually, and won't be back until late on the 15. Saddly, I'm still sick it's just not nearly as bad. I just can't wait until I get my real voice back because let me tell you, talking like a 13 year old boy going through puperty isn't any walk in the park.

I'm going to try to get some pictures up today from the computer that I'm working with but no promisses.

1 comment:

Aunt Denise said...

I have missed your blogging!! Sorry you missed President Obama. Thought ouf you as I watched his speech. Hope you are feeling better now and that time with the Family in England was grand!
Love to you,
Aunt Denise