Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nothingness

Wow, talk about a long stretch of nothingness from me to you. It could be a sign that, 1) I'm no longer around, 2) I've given up on my blog altogether, or 3) nothing exciting worth telling has happened. Well, seeing as if I was offed y'all would know, so one is out of the questions; the chances of me giving up on my blog without y'alls notification is extremely unlikely, so two is gone; and ding, ding, ding, we have a winner - nothing exciting worth telling since the 20. of February has happened!!! Such excitement, I know, please everyone contain your enthusiasm - it's too much for me and the world to endure.

School has reconvened and I'm so bored I'm losing brain cells. On a lighter note, I'm now a modul 3 language student having passed my modul 2 test about a week ago. On a darker note, modul 3 test is extremely hard. Lucky for you, new and improved posts will be made in the coming month. My official scheduale is the following:


  • week 11 (9th-10th) -> Two days worth of speaking to Flemming Efterskole


  • week 12 (14th-22nd) -> Rebbecca (cousin) will be visiting


  • week 13 (23rd-27th) -> A week visit/attendence to the 10th grade at Juelsminde Skole


  • week 14 (30th-3rd) -> 5 days in Prague with Juelsminde Skole


  • week 15 (6th-15th) -> 9 days in England, visiting family


  • It is actually a pretty full scheduale that I have and I'm excited for it. I get three weeks holiday from my school, Rødkilde Gymnasium, which I'm super happy about. We all know that saying, same shit different day. It's pretty bad when that can apply to my school day when I don't even have the same classes everyday. No worries though, all's well that ends well here in Scandinavia.


    A/N: I'm doing perfectly okay to any of you
    who might have taken this post as being pessimistic or just over all
    sarcastically downing. In fact, I'm more than okay - living it up well here in
    DK with absolute wonder on how in Lord's name I'm going to make it back
    'home'.

    No comments: