Thursday, October 9, 2008

Host Families

I'll just flat out say it - I've changed families. Why you may ask? Because things just weren't working out. I can't exactly explain it. There are times when you just know that you fit and I just didn't. It wasn't actually me who thought there was a problem. The host family came to me and said there was. After not being able to fix it we decided it would be best to switch families. We parted on Tuesday 7. Oktober and since then I have been living with my latest host family, the Thanning's.

There will be a lot more on the Thannings come my next post. There has been a change of address also. I will get that out as soon as possible. If you haven't heard the new address please email me at jmoore_92@yahoo.com and I will give it to you.

2 comments:

TheOhioCyclist said...

I'll comment since I know how it feels when you think that nobody ever reads what you have to blog about.

jj.moore said...

Thanks Kyle. People say they read it every week and stuff like that but it's hard for me to keep telling myself that when there aren't any comments even though I know that they don't have to comment everytime they read. *sign*