Thursday, June 5, 2008

Goodbye Burroughs High School

Congratulations to me! I am now, officially, over with school. Finals are complete, school is complete, my sophomore year is complete. You are now reading the blog page of a proud junior in High School. I now have, as of today 5 June 2008, only 54 days until I go to Denmark. Unfortunately I must leave my dear friends that I have made here in the desert. I send out my farewell to all of them.

I now have a visa to live in Denmark. I don't have it on my person, but the sticker is stuck to page 8 of my passport, sitting in some foreboding place in New York just waiting to hop into my wallet. And I can't honestly wait for it to do the hopping either.

Oh, and today is Constitution Day and Father's Day in Denmark. On 5 June 1849 the first consitution was inacted in Denmark. Father's Day is actually something that was 'brought over' from America.

No comments: