Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In the Beginning God Created the Heavens and the Earth

I'd like to begin my adventure by bringing the concerned world up to speed. I've applied for the year program to the country of Denmark (more later on the country) and have been officially accepted. There have been few times in my life's existences that I have been happier than when I heard thoes words. Feeling the euphoria rush through your body, knowing that in a few months time you were going to be sitting on a plane bound for a foreign country is a feeling unlike any other.

As for where I am in the application process, all the paperwork (to my knowledge) is done! I just sent off my visa application with great difficulty and am now sit like a duck on a pond awaiting for the dearly beloved finals to roll around so as to end my sophomore year. In the near future it appears that I'll be sitting in LA with my parents for the pre-departure orientation come next weekend, Saturday 24 May. The unfortunate side to is that the location happens to be a 3 or so hours drive away.

P.S. I'd like to thank Rebbecca for being my model in putting together this Blog page so if y'all see any similarities its cause I copied :D Thanks Rebbecca!

2 comments:

rm.pittenger said...

There's something vaguely familiar about your blog... lol! ;)I'm so excited for you, Jenn!! Keep writing, so I can follow you around the world.

Love, Rebbecca

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jen. Its great that you're following your dream. I'm sure your year abroad will be fabulous and I'll look forward to checking your blog for news. You go girl!
Love,
Aunty Vivienne